What's This About?

My ordinary day to day life. Thoughts and musings on the realities of my existence.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Things to do this weekend

I'm just in the middle of making my usual Things to Do List. Well, not quite my usual list. This one isn't written in old English caligraphy. I love to take my time writing a beautiful list on Saturday mornings over a cup of tea.

So far this is what I've got:

  • Shopping
  • Menu for next week
  • Grocery list
  • Weeding
  • Laundry
  • Make change table pad
  • Get quote for new cushions for deck chairs
  • Take Daniel to the playground
  • Look at cost of fabric for making new covers for deck chair cushions
  • Oil deck chairs
  • Drop off wedding rings for resizing and get claws checked
  • Make loaf of bread with Daniel
  • Visit with Sylvia
Hmm. Sounds like I've got a lot planned, hope the weekend can stand up to my demands.

Perhaps I'll copy my list out in my usual fashion. "To Do Lists" are always more appealing when they're pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment