What's This About?

My ordinary day to day life. Thoughts and musings on the realities of my existence.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweetness



Sweetness is...

... a big smooch and hug from Daryle this morning before he left for work.

... Daniel crawling into bed this morning and wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day before I've had a chance to wish him a Happy Birthday.

... Andy playing peek-a-boo with his blanket in his crib when I came to him this morning when he'd woken up.

... a co-worker placing some pink carnations on my desk at work this morning (and on Sherry's desk too - don't worry Daryle).

... Daniel listening very carefully to my explanation of why I can't eat a cookie. He had so many thoughtful questions, I'm so proud to have such a sweet and sensitive son.

I don't need chocolate or candy. I already have enough sweetness to make my Valentine's Day a very happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment