What's This About?

My ordinary day to day life. Thoughts and musings on the realities of my existence.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One

One Subject - that's all I need. What to write today? I'm stumped. Can't think of a single thing that may be even remotely interesting. I could write about Daniel's mindreading machine, our efforts to build his playground, or my latest activities in the garden, but none of these are inspiring me at the moment.

Truth be told, more than anything else at the moment, I'm excited that someone, ONE person other than friends and family, has actually read and commented on my blog! 1!!!! 1 person has read it! I can see myself years from now, a small following - HA!!! What am I thinking? That will never happen, but it thrills me that someone took the time to read one of my entries.

Thank-you, you've made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment