What's This About?

My ordinary day to day life. Thoughts and musings on the realities of my existence.

Monday, September 19, 2011

What is This? Who am I? Where am I?

I feel like I'm in a spin. Out of control. My head feels like it is going to split into about 10 pieces. Not into 2 like a somewhat normal headache. If I could, I would put my head down on my desk and cry. It hurts THAT bad.

I don't know why I feel sooooo crummy.

It has been a really good day. Honestly. I had to tell our evening cleaning person that we've changed companies and the conversation went as well as could be expected. I HATE having to do these sorts of things. Very stressful.

I also arranged for Daniel to attend a different Beavers colony tonight instead of on Thursday because I'm in charge of the popcorn fund raising effort for the 4th Surdel Scouts and need to attend the information session on Thursday.

What else was good about today? I ordered Daniel's Beavers hat online (his head wouldn't fit into any of the hats stocked at the store - poor kid) plus I added a couple of books for him to read. I wish I had my paperwork from the hospital handy so that I could call Dr. Cast about Daniel's follow-up appointment to check that his arm is healing properly. I can deal with that though - just have to get through the day and get home first to look for the sheet of paper with the right information.

In addition to these little, and not so little, things that I've accomplished today I've managed to eat well. A bowl of cereal for breakfast and a large salad with chili for lunch.

Well, I haven't managed to talk myself out of feeling yucky. A glass-half-full type person would likely respond that I should try the reverse. Talk about feeling good, don't focus on the bad.

Sure.

Go away. It's time for me to put my head down and turn out the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment