What's This About?

My ordinary day to day life. Thoughts and musings on the realities of my existence.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Numb

I feel numb these days. I don't know what to write. I just want to distance myself from the world. Cocoon, vanish, hibernate...

Tears seem to be bubbling to the surface a lot. Most of the time I'm able to think of something to distract myself, but I just want to go home and curl up in bed. Yet when I'm at home all I see are things that need to be done, washed, dusted, fixed, cleaned, organised, weeded, painted, etc.

Oh my goodness! Don't I sound dreary?!!!!

I find myself using my usual avoidance tactics. Not talking to anyone, clamming up, becoming very irritable, not being able to focus on anything. Right now it's bad. I need to figure out what's happening and deal with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment