What's This About?

My ordinary day to day life. Thoughts and musings on the realities of my existence.

Friday, June 3, 2011

What the ....?

As you all know, I've got a little guy. He's still nursing, so while I'm at work I pump milk for him to drink later.

The usual routine is that after lunch I close my office door and do my thing. No big deal - most of the people in the office know I'll be done in about half an hour. Well, the other day I had an electrician come in to rewire our office for a new server. So he's crawling all over the place, including the ceiling. Well, when I sat down at my desk to pump, I didn't realize that two of my ceiling tiles were missing. Within a few minutes some wires started to descend into my office and when I looked up there was the electrician. Yikes!

He scurried away as quickly as he could. I almost laughed out loud at the situation. No wonder when he came back to the office the next day to do the last little bit of wiring he came and went before I even got into the office that day.

1 comment:

  1. ROTFL!!! One of those moments that makes you proud to be a woman. Poor guy, probably didn't know what hit him.

    ReplyDelete