What's This About?

My ordinary day to day life. Thoughts and musings on the realities of my existence.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome Back

Ahhh.... January. What a lovely month. I've always loved its crispness. Frost adds a touch of delicate lace to everything overnight, the sky (when not pelting rain) is a pale clear blue inviting me to go for a walk.

Rejuvenated this morning after a good sleep, I think I'll do my chores quickly, make a nice light lunch then pack up Andy in his stroller and get a leg-stretch before having to rush off and pick up Daniel from school. Feels like ages since I last managed a walk outside.

Yesterday was much like a roller coaster: very fast-paced with a lot of ups and downs. I left Andy with Mom while I went into work to go over year-end with Mr A and review his files for our official hand-off for his retirement. Poor Mom was trying to bottle-feed Andy, but he wasn't having any of it. For such a little thing, he's very determined to have his own way. Andy, I promise I will never again ask you to go on the bottle for such a long stretch of time again, poor little guy. We'll just have to wait for you to begin drinking from a sippy cup and begin eating solids. Poor thing - he was so upset. Kudos to Mom for so patiently trying to re-introduce him to a bottle.

This entry, although not much of a story, is a quick and simple effort to get back into blogging. I hope to have a more entertaining blog entry soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment